- Yahoo Pipes - can be used to extract information from other websites to produce something new. In order to access the site's content however, Pipes needed the sites Application Program Interface (or API), and so we did not get to see the software in action.
- Map Builder - which could be embedded in a blog.
- Community Walk - mapping made easy
- Google Maps API Family - We used this in our Lab this week in Newstead.
- Wheel of Food - uses Yahoo!
- Live Plasma - Amazon, they use music/film visual configurations used in alternative ways
- Trends Map - only available in UK not in ROI
- Weatherspark - historical weather
This is my Mash Up which I completed in a Tutorial Lab...I sought help from a fellow student as it was quiet a complicated instruction procedure. However, I feel this is a great skill to have and would impress people no end !
No comments:
Post a Comment